This is a list of quotes from Herb Brooks.
- Herb Brooks: "Four years ago, our Olympic team lost to the Czech B team. I think it was 15-1, you know. All due respect, I don't think we can embarrass ourselves any more than that."
- Herb Brooks: "All-star teams fail because they rely solely on the individuals' talent."
- Herb Brooks: "When you pull on that jersey, you represent yourself and your teammates. And the name on the front is a hell of a lot more important than the one on the back!"
- Herb Brooks: "I got a telegram from a lady in Texas today. You know what it said? 'Beat those Commie bastards.'"
- Herb Brooks: "Tonight, we are the greatest hockey team in the world."
- Herb Brooks: "I'm sick and tired of hearing about what a great hockey team the Soviets have. Screw 'em! This is your time! Now go out there and take it!"
- Herb Brooks: "Well boys, you just put the best goaltender in the world on the bench."